**PRE-ORDER ONLY AT THIS TIME! You can purchase the product on backorder. Stock will be replenished in late August.
✔️ 12 EXPERIMENTS – Participate in 12 hands-on experiments!
✔️ EASY SCIENCE KIT – Easy to set up and use!
✔️ LEARN ABOUT SOLAR ENERGY– designed for scientific study of electricity and solar energy!
✔️ TAKE THE CLASS OUTDOORS – Venture outdoors and share the wonder of solar energy with the entire class!
✔️ ALIGNS WITH STANDARDS– Includes a manual with standard guidelines!
Fun and engaging science! We want you to learn about solar energy hands on!
- This educational science kit for students teaches about solar energy.
- Suitable for grades 3 – 12.
- Conduct basic electrical, geographic, and solar experiments.
- A collection of suggested experiments are included in the Teacher Instruction Guide to aid the teacher in preparing and conducting class experiments and other activities in electrical power, solar electric harvested power, geography, seasonal solar location, and more!
- The power components of the kit operate at less than 24 VDC except for the integrated inverter that outputs 120 VAC when operating.
- All components of a solar system are provided including the solar panels, battery for energy storage, charge controller for charging and managing the battery and AC inverter.
- The kit includes a manual, cables, test/measurement tools such as a digital multimeter, light meter, compass, dial gauge angle finder, and other accessories.
Choose a kit that is fun for your entire class! Click “Add to Cart” right now and order yours today!